A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

A Wet Sunday Morning .....

Good morning to all you fellow crafters out their, this very miserable and wet Sunday morning in South Birmingham.  It's definitely a day to stay in and lock ourselves away in our craft rooms.  My hubby has been on his night shifts, and is in bed so I thought I would take this opportunity to post a couple of cards I've made, and also to post my effort onto the Allhallowes card making competition.

The first being a 'thinking of you' card using  the 'Hero Arts~ rubber stamp, and once again I have to thank Eileen G as she has used this a couple of times and I thought it was such a simple stamp but also so pretty.

I have used mainly greys, greens and cream as my theme colours.  Stamped with memento grey ink pad onto Lavinia white card, layered onto green card, layered onto grey card embossed with cuttlebug embossing folder. Martha Stewart butterfly and loop punches, ribbon and a gem.

My second posting is a 21st card  made for a colleague's son who is 21 on Tuesday.  Again because I needed masculine colours I used mainly silver and greys.  Kanban die cuts and card stock, along with Bazzil on the edge in blue and white.  I used 2 sizes of nesties scallop large circles to mount the 21, card craft card candy, small tag embossed with cuttlebug dotty folder and ribbon to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Denise . . . thanks for dropping by my blog, via Eileen's . . . now I've come to visit you. Certainly liking what I see so far!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dee .... I love that stamp and the card you have designed with it .... I must say you seem to be good at multi tasking ... Working..... family.....card-making and blogging all good fun xxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely stamp! Love what you did with it too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! I am a new follower sent by Momo. Your work is amazing! Would love for you to visit me at my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete