A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Jack The Gadget Lad

Hello to all you Crafty Folk out there...
Just time for a very quick post tonight.  Had a very busy day at work today and feeling a bit worn out.  But.. Hubbies gone up the Albion tonight as they are playing Wigan so I am trying to play catch up with a couple more cards I have been asked to make.  Need to get a move on, I have about 9-10 family birthdays coming up over the next month, so really feel I need some 'umph'.

The posting tonight is a card I made a short while ago for one of my Great Nephews.  It's a simple but  effective easel card, made using  a Kanban die cut.  As can be seen I have put his name at the front with felt letters.  I used Buff cardstock to make the card, and added green card and some paper from a HOTP paper pack I've had for ages in my crafty stash, and that's basically it.  See you soon.  Cheerio Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a lad Dee... I am so pleased that your dad has 'taken ' to his new place.... It is one more thing off of your mind now ! Happy crafting and blogging ! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, I got a message that you were a new follower but I can't find you on my blog. Thanks for the nice comments you left, I've had a quick nose at your blog & I love it. Keep up the good work.
    Sally xx craftysams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete