A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Grand daughter - 1st Birthday

Well this is the last card of the 3 cards I've posted tonight... I bet you're all thinking what a treat hee...
This is a similar card to the one I made for a work colleagues grandson's 1st birthday.  My boss liked it so much she asked me to make one for her granddaughters 1st birthday.  So it's again using Kanban die cuts, in a similar theme, but I do think they look really nice, especially as easil cards.  I also used Martha Stewart's loop punch across the width of the card to create a wall affect for the little elephant to sit on.  I think her name across the top finishes it off.  Sorry about the quality, I tend to take my photos of an evening and you don't seem to get the same quality as with natural daylight.


Well that's all for tonight, I have 9 cards for family and friends I need to crack on with from now until end March, besides any extra that I may get asked to make.  Thanks for looking, please take the time to call again soon, you're all very welcome.  Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I know what you mean about the light! I have to wait until the weekend if I want an any way decent pic & sometimes the weather is sooo sull it doesn't work anyway!! lol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh very very sweet ....! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the image and colour combo, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete