A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothers Day - Super

Hi Just a quick posting because I've had such a super Mothers Day.  I was invited out by my son and daughter in law to a local farm for Mothers Day Breakfast/brunch.  They grow all their own produce, sell it in their farm shop and also the most important, we can eat it in their restaurant... Yummy......  It was lovely.

Just a couple of quick thank you and get well cards and a new home card that I made a little while ago now, but thought they deserved a dusting off and a viewing.  Off now to finish off a card I started yesterday for one of my little 'Great' Nephews who is 2 this month.  Back soon, thanks for dropping by today and to Missy for my new award!! Just have't got time to follow it through.




1 comment:

  1. These are good Dee, The New House card in particular is very attractive,I like your choice of colours. x I had a smashing Mother's day too .... It great to have super kids isn't it? !

    ReplyDelete