A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2011

40th Birthday card

Hi, just a quick posting tonight.  This is a 40th birthday card for a colleague at work.  It is a large A4 size card made in order that all the team could sign it.  It was very easy to make using Kanban card stock, numbers and embellishments.


I have quite a few cards to make for May, including our Anniversary card, my son and daughter in law's 1st wedding anniversary card, plus several family birthdays, so I'd better get moving.

I've come across a lovely blog and thought you might want to take a peek as well.  The link is below:-

http://crafty-lou.blogspot.com/ Home is where my craft room is...

See you all soon. Dee xxx

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Like the colors you used and the bows are a nice touch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the lemon and blue, it works really well together. I like the papers and the letters, very pretty!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I found your blog via Eileens, you have some beautiful work on here. I see also you are not far away from me! First time I have come across someone else going up to A4 format- like you I do them for work colleagues, so there is room for everyone to sign,lol.Have a great weekend, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete