A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Clarity Swirl in lemon & lilac and Anniversary flowers cards

Hi again, it's Easter Monday morning, and thought I'd do a quick posting before we're out and about, busy busy....

Eileen this is the card I was talking about...
My first posting is using the large clarity stamp inked in black archival. I layered lilac paper and lemon card onto an 8" square. Inked onto plain white copier paper using my brayer in various colours, cut into 3 strips, layered onto textured yellow card and placed them in a stepping design on the card.  I brusged over the design with pearl perfect pearls powder to give it a slight sheen. The corners are Cuttlebug and punched butterflies using Martha Stewart punch. I added flowers & ribbon to finish. 


My second posting is an anniversary card for my sister & Brother In Law, it's their 14th wedding anniversary today.  Again it's an 8" square card with scalloped borders. I used DCWV 12" paper mat and embellished with various die cuts from my stash.  Nesties hearts, Marianne creatables flowers & swirls, Cuttlebug corners, Martha Stewart punch to create a ribbon down the right hand side and various flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a great Easter, see you soon - Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these are lovely love that swirl. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes ! ...these have worked so very well ! I love them both but the top card is THE 'Top Card' for me .... Lovely work Dee.

    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice cards.

    Hugs, Sandra (visiting you from Eileen's blog)

    ReplyDelete