A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Soccer Crazy Pensioner

A warm sunny saturday afternoon welcome to you all.  Todays post is a card I made for my dad's 88th birthday in June.  He loves football, especially now that I've had Sky installed for him.  He is getting more housebound now and this is a little bit of pleasure for him.  I thought this card really appropriate as he has got a good sense of humour and we are joking with him about the amount of matches he watches all Uk and foreign football... he's totally hooked...  lol....   I've attached a photo of my dad in his medals taken at one of the veteran memorial services, he looks so proud when he wears them...

btw: thanks so much to my recent new followers, your support is much appreciated and very welcome.

Hugz Dee xxx

5 comments:

  1. This card is way too cute! I'm sure your dad loved it! What a nice picture too...how proud you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous fun card Dee! I bet it was well received by your Dad! The football is on our TV quite a bit with my partner and my son loving it!
    Have a great weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some lovely cards on your blog Dee. Thank you for following my blog, I look forward to seeing much more from you

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Such a fun image and love the backing papers.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete