A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Green butterflies

Hi again,  another quick post tonight, this card I made a few weeks ago for a colleague at work, it was a last dash exercise as I forgot about it until the evening before.  It's made from an old Dawn Bibby design set that I bought when she was on QVC, but great for 'quickie' cards.

See you soon
Dee  x

4 comments:

  1. Quick post for a lovely, pretty card!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Dee, What a pretty card, it doesn't look like it only took a few minutes, it's a little beauty:0) Thank you for your visit and encouraging comments, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card Dee. Love it!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Phew, you made it in time! xxx

    ReplyDelete