A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

Sympathy Card

Hi fellow crafters.

Just a short post today from a very wet and dismal Birmingham on Easter Monday.  I've been having a good old clearout of my craft room and I'm going to put a load of crafty items on my Work 'For Sale' site, then I can buy more crafty goodies.. yippee....

A work colleague's mother passed away on Easter Saturday, and although expected as she was 92, it still doesn't stop the sadness and grieving process does it.  This is a sympathy card which I have kept very simple as I do not think 'fussy' is right for this occasion.  I've used...

A5 Linen Card
Rose flower Rub Ons
SB dies for sentiments (front & Inside of card)
coloured cardstock
Ribbon from stash


Hope you're all having a good Easter and not chobbling too many chocies... as if you would...
See you all soon.  Dee xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this Dee... pretty, elegant and very tasteful.I hope the lady can smile again very soon as the lovely memories of her mum remain with her xxx

    ReplyDelete