A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Shabby Chic Anniversary card

Hi crafty mates,  Just a quick posting tonight.  This is an anniversary card for my sister & BIL who have been married 15 years tomorrow.  I love the shabby chic look but wasn't too sure which way I was going with this until towards the end.  I must admit it's come out really well and I'm so pleased with the end result.

I've used a combination of dies..... SB, Marianne, Memory Box and Whimsy. The sentiments are LOTV and creative expressions.  The papers are K & Co I've had in my stash ages.  I also used Adirondack Denim ink pad and the words stamp is a wooden stamp I purchased along time ago. Bo Bunny ribbon to finish off.  Thanx for looking.


Hugz Dee xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hi ya Dee ...I bet your sister and BIL will love this. A classy piece of work. Shabby Chic always looks so good if you get it right ... and you have indeed! Such lovely colours to choose Dee .... just right .

    Eileen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely shabby-chic detail on this gorgeous anniversary card Dee - beautiful colours too. I'm sure your Sister and BIL will be thrilled.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete