A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Spellbinders flower creations and rose die cuts

Hi Again,

I would just like to thank everyone who has taken a peek at my blog, it is very warming to know that the word has got around,  All thanks to Eileen of Course! Thanks for spreading the word.. I'm also extremely grateful Eileen for your tip on my followers column being too far down the page, I have now moved this up a little.  Any hints and tips from any of you experienced bloggers would be more than welcome, as I am in the learning stages.

My posting today was inspired by a card designed by Eileen and also from Karen originally.  I have produced it in white and yellow colours.  I think they look so pretty and brighten up a winters day. 

Karen do you have a blog, if so, what's it called?

Eileen, I've also posted below the card I mentioned to you that I made for my Uncle's birthday using the UTEE and melting pot.  If you remember, you were getting frustrated recently trying to create something with your melting pot and I mentioned the card I had made, but unfortunately did not have a photo to show, but when I saw my uncle recently managed to take a photo and here it is.  His hobby and passion is vintage cars and he owns a 1930's Austin Ascot and has won several first prizes at shows with it, it is beautiful.  I'm quite proud of this card it's my best effort using utee and melting pot!


Anyway, will be back soon with more goodies to show. see you shortly, by for now.  Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely Dee and welcome to Blogland ... hope you learn much and we in turn learn much from your craftiness, looks great so far! :)
    ..well done! and God's blessings over there for 2011 from a warm and sunny downunder!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, am going to watch this space with interest! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee, welcome to blogland, your creations are gorgeous, especialy like the lady one down the bottom.
    hugs chris xx
    hope you have a happy and healthy 2011.
    thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete