A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 26 August 2013

Fathers day card

Hi fellow crafters,

I have been busy over the bank holiday having a clear out and change around of my wardrobes, also started having a sort out of my craft room, I 'm shattered, shouldn't have started both at the same time!! Hubby was on shift so thought I would use the time effectively. I went shopping with a friend Saturday to Worcester and of course I bought some new clothes, hence the sort out.. Lol..

Anyhow, my card today is one I made for my dad on Fathers Day this year. As I think a few of you know he was in the RAF and loves anything with aeroplanes. His health has deteriorated considerably this year and the only pleasure he's now got is watching the tv and seeing family.
I hope you like it, be back sooon with more offerings. Hugz Dee x
Ps: sorry about the small picture but you can't alter it when sending from the i- pad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, hope this finds you well - albeit tired! Why do we do these things? I'm just the same. Anyway, your dad's card was great and I'm sure he really appreciated it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete