A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

Hammock lazy day birthday

Hi blog mates,
Trying to get some cards made this weekend as I have a few birthdays coming up in march for friends and family. Time is restrained at the moment as my dad collapsed yesterday morning so is staying with my sister short term until we can sort out a care package for him to return to his own home. Basically his legs gave way and are extremely weak, and it doesn't look as if they will improve, so he is going to become very exasperated.

Anyhow quick posting today using a little claire stamp for men. I made this for one of my nephews' birthday recently. Simples!! See you soon. Dee x




3 comments:

  1. Love this guy card Dee, you just reminded me I have this stamp and haven't used it in ages! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card and perfect for men's cards.

    Hope your troubles get better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this is just fabulous Dee ... Hope things get sorted for you dad soon ... xxxx

    ReplyDelete