A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Steaming along - birthday card

Hi all, first card posted in 2013. Just don't seem to have the time lately. Here is a card I made for my Uncle's birthday, he used to visit the steam shows every year near shrewsbury. Hope you like it, Dee x





5 comments:

  1. Good colour choices on this card Dee.. I bet he loved it ... I hope you find some more time to post your cards ... having a full time job is not easy ! xx
    Thanks for the kind comments you leave on my blog ... the gems are Dew Drops I think ... got them at AP but Polka Doodles do them ..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant personalised card. Great male card altogether . . . which are so much harder to make.

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers and textures in this one. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! You Uncle is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete