A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas card selection

Hi everyone, hope you all have been enjoying the sunny crisp weather, unfortunately here in birmingham we're back to a dull rainy day, which makes you feel miserable with the dark mornings and nights. Never mind crafting can brighten up our days. Sign that I am back at work now don't semm to have the tme to blog. Here are a few cards I've managed to make this year but I've made a lot fewer than I did last year. Hope you like. Dee x










5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely selection of Christmas cards Dee, very nice

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee ... lovely cards here... full of Christmas cheer. sorry that the weather in Birmingham is a bit bleak! ... Don't work too hard.I hope you have some time off at Christmas.
    Have a super time and very best wishes for the New year.. A warm thank you for all the kind comments you have left me this year on my blog ... great support like yours, means a lot xxxxxx
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks so much, hope you also have a super christmas and new year too. It's a pleasure to have such a supportive crafty mate as you to give help and advice. I look forward to 2013 and the new creations you will excite us with. Hugs Dee x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, Dee! I wish you all the best for the year 2013!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous festive makes here. All brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete