A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Sports Birthday card

Hi crafty mates,

This post is a card I made for my son's birthday at the end of september but because of problems with the blog and being so busy I haven't had chance to post it until now. He loves sport and with the olympics thought it appropriate. The card is A5 size and I've used:

Clarity stamp
Coloured card from stash
Adirondack inks

Hope you like....

Dee x



5 comments:

  1. Great card Dee love how you've used the stamps

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, there is so many different ways of using it aren't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya Dee ... I've been all over your blog today ... like a rash ... Thank you so much for your support and all the lovely comments you are leaving on mine! You are making some super cards and I think you really enjoy yourself. The Get well card in pink is brill! Love all the bottles!!!
    My son is in Coventry and I may visit in 2013 and do a workshop near Brum! The masks from Tom maybe a C&C exclusive or Tom has not got them on his new site yet ... ring them they are lovely to deal with !

    Take care
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments Eileen, I'm currently off work having had a pin taken out of my foot as it was potruding out and has been giving me some discomfort, hence have more time to post on my blog and also look at everyone else's blogs. I' m also trying to catch up on xmas cards.. Last minute again.... I will contact Tom about the masks . Hugs Dee x

    ReplyDelete