A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Son's Anniversary Card

Hi again, it's running okay again for now so before it throws a wobbly here is the card I've been trying to blog for the past hour.

I made this card for my son & DIL's 2nd wedding anniversary in May. It's one of Dawn Bibby's stamps that I've had yonks but never really used it, quite apt for an anniversary I thought.  I've used various papers from stash. SB butterfly & Hearts and the MS monarch butterfly, and doily down the edge.  Various organza ribbons etc. 
Hope you like.  Dee x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love your choice of colors and papers. If your son is like mine, he will probably roll his eyes but your daughter in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, and your probably right, men hey...

      Delete
  3. Dear Dee ...Phew... just catching up with all my blogging mates... I have had a good look around at all the posts from you I have missed. The card for your dad is so brilliant and he looks so proud in his uniform. A handsome man xx Great cards Dee. I am so pleased you are still posting as blogger is a right bugger sometimes... I download from Picasa albums when I cannot upload from my pictures... Just download the picture you want to your Picasa album ... we ALL have them ... Blogger and google owned! then Upload from Picasa to your blog ... it's VERY quick... ignore all of this if you are already doing it ...lol lol lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip Eileen, I do use Picasa sometimes but never thought of using it for blogging, I'll give it a try.

    You're so right, over the past few weeks I'ved felt like chucking the blumin computer into the garden...

    ReplyDelete