A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

NEC Here I Come......

Evening crafty mates.  Just a quick posting as I'm off to the NEC in the morning with a pal of mine to spend more money.... as one does at these craft shows.  Although can't afford much this time round as I have a lot of things to buy for my lounge/dining room when the decorating is finished.  New curtains cost nearly as much as a new car nowadays, good job we don't need to replace them every month!!, but us girls do like to make changes to the decor don't we...
A quick posting tonight a card I made a little while ago for a friend's birthday.  Hope you like it.  Be back soon showing off all..... my new goodies.  Luv & hugs Dee xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day out at the NEC Dee! This card is a right little stunner with the most pretty colours ! We need new curtains but might have to get a mortgage again! Thanks for your b'day wishes and hope hubby had a great day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee - thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a kind comment. I hope you had a whale of a time at the NEC, and came back with lots of lovely stash!
    I'm sure your friend will love this pretty card - the colours and butterflies are fab.!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete