A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

Musical Christmas Wreath Card

Hi fellow crafty mates,

Today I am posting my first christmas card for 2011.. Yippee.... It isn't quite finished yet , still need to add a couple of bits on the front and a sentiment and complete the inside but thought it would be nice to share it with you.  It's an 8" x 8" card BTW.

I've listed all the materials used underneath the card.

 Musical Christmas Wreath

SB Grand Calibur Scalloped circles
Adirondack Inks Butterscotch
Big N Juicy - Spice
TH Distress Inks Forest Moss
Stickles Lime Green
SB Corners - Christmas from 2010 range
ribbon
Pearl card and papers
Die cut musical bell for centre
SB Pointsetta will be added later at right hand bottom and sentiment.

I've also got a couple of links to blogs that are well worth a look as there are some lovely cards to see.
http://crafty-lou.blogspot.com/
http://causewaycrafts.blogspot.com/

Back soon with more christmas offerings I hope....

Dee xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dee .. Unusual colours for Christmas ...but it works ... in fact, it works VERY well and looks most attractive ...

    E xx

    PS.... I have posted a link to THE GNOME!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Dee. I love the scalloped edge card and design.
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Dee - the colours are gorgeous. It's so nice to see a "non-traditional" colour scheme on a Christmas card for a change. Love the design and the little bells.
    Thank you so much for leaving a kind comment on my blog - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah so very lovely Dee and isn't amusing how different we all are - some of us are totally into Christmas and others of us are not! and then there are in-betweeners! Now you say musical wreath so is there music piece attached or a figure of speech, guess the latter referring to the name, thanks for sharing Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete