A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 16 July 2011

30th Birthday Celebrations

Just a quick posting today, as I am trying to finish a couple of cards for birthdays.  This is a card I made for my daughter in law's 30th birthday at the end of June. It's 8" x 8" and madde up of various SB Dies, crystal embellishments, cuttlebug corners, papers from stash and organza ribbon.  The inside is decorated in a similar fashion.

Be back soon - have a great weekend
Dee xxx




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful. The colors are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning card!!!! Wow Fabulous!!!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous I'm sure she loved it! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo so, so Pretty I love this .....beautiful soft shades ... Changed your name too ! Wondered wot was going on when I came over for a 'nose' .... good choice! E x

    ReplyDelete